JVC HM+HDS4 available on Ebay at very reasonable price

For all discussions regarding the JVC HM-HDS4 (80GB hard disk and S-VHS recorder)

Moderators: andywilks, Geert Jan

Morleym2002

JVC HM+HDS4 available on Ebay at very reasonable price

Post by Morleym2002 »

Hello I am a new member and have read some of the comments regarding this JVC machines reliability. I have had one of these machines from new for about 2 years now and have not noticed any problems despite using it daily. I have now decided to go the Freeview/HDD route as I rarely use the tape drive and most of my permanent recording is done to DVD via a TV card in my PC. Anyone interested in picking up my machine can either make me a reasonable offer on this forum or check out my ebay aution starting on Thursday at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5825542911

Thanks for looking Mike
Pip

Caveat Emptor

Post by Pip »

Hi
I am impressed that you thought to inform us on this technical forum, of selling your HDS4 on ebay. Unfortunately on ebay, you seemed to have foregotten to mention whether or not the machine is actually in good working order. I think the term 'Caveat Emptor' should apply here.
Morleym2002

Re: Caveat Emptor

Post by Morleym2002 »

Pip wrote:Hi
I am impressed that you thought to inform us on this technical forum, of selling your HDS4 on ebay. Unfortunately on ebay, you seemed to have foregotten to mention whether or not the machine is actually in good working order. I think the term 'Caveat Emptor' should apply here.
Hi Pip I will update ebay to ensure everyone interested is aware the machine is in perfect working order. I came upon this forum by accident and because I know that this machine is fairly uncommon I decided that members who own one would be familiar with its performance and capabilities and maybe have friends who would be interested in obtaining one at a very reasonable price.

Mike