Bowing out gracefully

Latest news and stuff like that.
Andy Cippico
Site Admin

Bowing out gracefully

Post by Andy Cippico »

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to say that I'm spending less time on this forum that I used to, and in reality I haven't contributed or answered any questions since I don't know when.

This is simply because the PVR that started it all for me (my HM-HDS1) is now consigned to my technical dustbin of history. It was one of the first and has since been superceded by many other superior products. There's not much point in carrying on with fixing and hacking, so it's goodbye to all this and thanks for everyone's contribution over the years.

I should point out, however, that I intend to keep this forum going indefinitely, so all of you out there that want to swap war stories and ask questions are still able to. I just won't be partaking any more.

Thanks to Andrew and Geert Jan for all their invaluable help over the years. Perhaps we can work on sorting out the next generation of video storage devices. Does anyone remember those holographic cubes that were touted as the next Big Thing? Oh well...

I shall endeavour to respond to emails, but cannot guarantee a personal response. Reach me on andy.cippico@gmail.com
If you don't get a response on the forums then send a private message to the moderator Andrew Wilks if you need technical advice on anything.

Thanks guys,
Andy.